Posted on May 17, 2017 filed under Project Wadi Attir
Project Wadi Attir established a new board of directors to function as custodians of the project’s principles and vision.
The five new members met for the first time on Tuesday, May 9th in Hura.
Members of the board, all serving in their personal capacity and not as representatives of an organization, include:
- Dr. Mohammed Alnabari, Mayor of Hura
- Dr. Yasmeen Abu Fraiha, Co-Founder and Executive Director of GENESIS
- Dr. Michael Ben-Eli, Founder of The Sustainability Laboratory
- Dr. Mansour Nsasra, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Professor Glenn Yago, Milken Institute
During the meeting, Dr. Michael Ben-Eli was unanimously elected Board Chairman.
Board members emphasized the importance of Project Wadi Attir to the Bedouin community and to future development of the Negev, and expressed their enthusiastic support.